2nd & 3rd Line Engineer
2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer
Salary DOE Plus Discretionary Bonus, Mileage Paid, Pension, 20 Days’ Holiday (increasing with service)
Incorporated in 1999, Alchemy Systems is an ambitious IT systems company that delivers complete business solutions to their continuously growing customer base. We recognise the challenges of businesses of all sizes and supports those working in a variety of sectors.
Now, we are looking for a 2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer to assist our customers with technical queries and projects.
As a 2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer, you will:
– Provide second and third line support to customers
– Act as a point of escalation for first line issues
– Ensure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner in-line with SLAs
– Proactively help to resolve tickets
– Assist with projects on an ad-hoc basis
– Travel to customer sites, if required
Interested? If so, you will need:
– At least two years’ experience in an IT support role, working at 2nd line level or above
– Strong planning and problem-solving abilities
– The ability to work well under pressure
– A self-starting approach and strong communication skills
– A strong customer focus
Experience of the following would be beneficial to your application: Windows Server R2, 2012 R2 and 2016, Windows 7 and 10, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, email security products, Hyper-V or Dell, HP and Lenovo server, hardware, desktops and notebooks. Also Mac….
Good networking knowledge with experience of switch technologies, routers and secure remote access appliances. Security qualifications, as well as a Microsoft or ITIL qualification would be equally favourable.
We also look for hosted VoIP telephony, WiFi, mobile phones, BYOD, intelligent visual aids, conferencing, CCTV and door entry experience.
We are eager to hear from candidates with experience as a 2nd Line Support Engineer, 3rd Line Support Engineer, Helpdesk Support Engineer, Service Desk Engineer, IT Support Engineer or Technical Support Engineer. Client facing skills are essential and team players only.
What’s in it for you?
– Career advancement based on abilities in a diverse client focused and technically challenging environment
– Great training
– Free tea and coffee 🙂
Alchemy Systems are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of 2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer, please apply with your CV via the button shown below or email [email protected]